#SPRING2013 #DURBANBEACHFRONT #FUN


When a friend of mine asked me to help her out with a photo shoot I opted why not?  Now the challenge I had to face was finding the perfect out fit to wear especially since this was an outdoor shoot it whatever I choose to wear had to be light and fun. The weather was perfect, sunny with a light breeze and clear blue skies. Our location was fairly simple one the Durban beach front perfect for and outdoor shot. This actually felt like an adventure for Nom and me because this was our very 1st photo shoot EEEEK! LOL anyway let me contain my excitement. I finally decided on what I’m going to wear and I chose to keep it simple and fun, a crème short lace dress with embellishment detail on the bust with crème peep toe wedges with brown woven detail.








I can tell you one thing, this day wouldn’t have been successful if it were not for my close FASHIONISTA friend/art director/photographer and the wonderful Lisa Ndlovu for choosing me and taking dope pics and being awesome.
 
Wearing: crème lace detailed dress, crème wedges, rose gold and white watch and pearl earings with diamond detail. 
 
Post a Comment

Popular Posts