#HAPPYBIRTHDAY #MYOTHERHALF #BESTFRIENDS #FASHIONSOULMATE #PARTNER #GRANNY

No one likes getting old its a part of life we all have to go through eventually and today Mehlo the other half of NN STYLECARTEL is reaching that stage today. I would like to wish my fashion SoulMate a Happy Birthday without her there literally would not be a NN Style Cartel shes not only the brains behind our blog but she is also the Beauty and Co Founder of our growing Fashion empire.

Mehlo and I have been friends for almost 5 Years and the reason we have been able to survive this long is because we practically think the same way and  understand this beautiful language called Fashion the way I speak it. She's is still the only one who understands me. I Would like to wish this granny a beautiful fashion filled day and just so you know we still have a long way to go together....wish you many more birthdays and you how much I love you my Red Velvet cupcake.

May you grow, prosper and receive a rainfall of blessings because you deserve them my King <3

XOXO
Fufu....

My Ultimate favourite Picture #Selfie

I have no idea why I was not there....

Favourite look of the week <3

My King #Mwahh!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts