Skip to main content

Boot Up with Mr Price: Top 5 Trend

It is time to 'Boot Up'. The temperature has dropped, and although you may have been trying so hard to hold on to your stylish sandals, it's time to 'boot' those toes away. The past year saw a lot of thigh high, sexy vibes, high very high heeled boots which most designers seem to have moved away from. We are most likely to see slouchy below the knee boots, lots of block heel and low heels and animal printed boots this season. here are our top 5 picks, based on the trends, that you can find at Mr Price. Animal Slouch / Below the knee Cowboy Combat Retro

A PRINTED WEEKEND! ................. #PRINTS #COLOUR #MIXEDPRINTS #TRENDBLEND

Hey munchies.

We trust all is well in the name of fashion, and hope this blogpost finds you well.

We've been having a rather beautiful winter in Durban, so we called our legs out to get kisses from the sun annnnnd we frolicked around with PRINTS and COLOURS.

See some people do it as a norm, to change their wardrobe setup for each season,  so now that its winter,  the front line is filled with blacks and greys, heavy garments and a touch of nudes and browns, while the pops of colour garments lie folded for the next Sun season, but WHYYYYY???

In one of our previous posts, we did say yes to colour and No to fear! The grey skys can be very sweet sometimes by letting the sun out a little, but that sharp cold breeze still loiters in the air, but we think thats the perfect day to re invite colour to your look or just wear an outfit that entirely braces summery looks.

We had a few errands to run and some shopping to do a weekend ago and we totally rocked one summer's looks. We mixed prints,  wore bright colours, shorts, snapbacks and shades, and guess what we liked it and thats why we reckon we share it with you guys.




Fufu wore : Smiley face leggings (Jay Jays)
                    : Animal print tank top ( Jay Jays )
                    : Slimfit Neon jacket (Truworths)
                    : Snakeskin vans
                    : Round Shades (Botique)





Mehloe wore : Highwaist shorts (Mr Price Fashion)
                         : Leopard print vest
                         : Studded Denim Half Jacket ( Mr Price Fashion)
                         : Camouflage shirt (Legit) tied around waist
                         : Camouflage Cap (DC)
                         : Allstar Chucktaylors





Need we say more? We hope you like the styles as much as we did.

"Fashion has no voice, but speaks through you,be LOUD - by NN_STYLE_CARTEL"

Fashion Regards ♥♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#REDWINGS RED WING BOOTS vs #WOLVERINES 1000 MILE #MENSWEAR #SHOES

Some things for the guys, we have gone and compared mens footwear, something that was originally manufactured for NOT for what its worn today. RedWings, an Irish make of shoes. These were originally made for men that worked in hard labour industries,  such as mines, logging and farming. But you know how fashion always find its way in the oddest of things. REDWINGS are a high quality brand for men, they have that edgy look and also a bit of cowboy feel. A man with a true sense of fashion will know just how to rock these.                                                                  RED WINGS Wolverines,the 1000mIle boots from wolverine sets standard for their durabilty when they were first made in 1914. These amazing boots started in Rockford, Michigan. Wolverines originated f...

Verse Studio Leather Belter

Reality vs Reality It's so hard to keep up with adulting, I often end up chasing time, trying to do all the things on my list. The reality is that sometimes we just can't get to everything, which ends up with some things being a little neglected. I had a content calendar that made so much sense,but then life happened. I'm not at all mad though, just a tad bit sad that I can't post as often as I would like. Anyway, with all that out of the way, I just wanted to share this cute find with you. Earlier in May, I was helping my partner at the market, that ran over 5 days, and I felt the urge to spoil myself, because at the last one, I didn't have a budget and I needed to reward myself with something new. I purchased myself this perfectly cute leather belter moonbag, in yellow from Verse Studio and I am totally in love with it. I am currently trying my very best not to abuse it. This belter is perfect in size, style and texture. I love that I can either wear it a...

MR PRICE HOME WINTER 2019 LAUNCH

Here are some insights of what to expect this winter, what the trends are and how to style it up with Mr Price Home. I was honored to attend the Mr Price Home Winter 2019 launch at the Sandton City Mall, where I had the chance to not only meet the amazing people behind the brand, but to also learn about the home style and trends as per the brand. image from Mr Price home site Yanni Vosloo, the Merchandise Director of Mr Price Home gave us a rundown of how the brand works. Mr Price employs 12 designers and 3 trends people that all sit at their Durban warehouse and collaborate ideas to come up with all the great pieces that we see in their stores nationwide. Post that process the team analyzes the types of shoppers that they have, as a means of ensuring that they cater for all their customers including the potential customer. One interesting point that Yani made was that their products are mostly made in SA. image from Mr Price home site It is very important for us as c...