Skip to main content

Boot Up with Mr Price: Top 5 Trend

It is time to 'Boot Up'. The temperature has dropped, and although you may have been trying so hard to hold on to your stylish sandals, it's time to 'boot' those toes away. The past year saw a lot of thigh high, sexy vibes, high very high heeled boots which most designers seem to have moved away from. We are most likely to see slouchy below the knee boots, lots of block heel and low heels and animal printed boots this season. here are our top 5 picks, based on the trends, that you can find at Mr Price. Animal Slouch / Below the knee Cowboy Combat Retro

PANDORA WIN WITH THE FASHION CAPITAL CAMPAIGN DAY3

So the Fashion Capital Campaign team really wants you guys to win the awesome prizes that are up for grabs. So we giving you the name of the store to find today.



Get to Pandora at The Pavilion Mall, Durban, Find the "Fashion Capital" board, snap a selfie and upload it onto the social networks (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) using the #LovePav #LovePavFashion hashtags.



Pandora

Pandora offers an exciting and fascinating collection of jewelry that opens up countless design opportunities.  You can combine pieces from their assortment to create a piece that suits your style and one that only you can have, something unique.  All of their pieces are hand-finished in sterling silver, gold and godly Danish creations.



Dark and enigmatic flowers

PANDORA introduces the Mystic Florals series for Autumn
Taken from a mystical universe filled with alluring flowers in moody hues, opposites attract in new combinations of style that allow you to tell your unique and personal moments.

This season’s florals are mystic and enigmatic: 
Darkly romantic black enamel flowers are contrasted with the shine of cubic zirconia and the iridescent lustre of white pearls on sterling silver. Intricate and delicate, the new series of jewellery offers stunning stackable rings, drop earrings and a pendant that is perfect for layering or wearing alone as a statement of style.

Illustrative openwork charms are bejewelled with sparkling cubic zirconia or dotted with noble gold, and clips are coloured with black and white enamel. Create and combine the Mystic Florals Series, a beautiful and enchanting jewellery that oozes feminine glamour.”

Good Luck....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#REDWINGS RED WING BOOTS vs #WOLVERINES 1000 MILE #MENSWEAR #SHOES

Some things for the guys, we have gone and compared mens footwear, something that was originally manufactured for NOT for what its worn today. RedWings, an Irish make of shoes. These were originally made for men that worked in hard labour industries,  such as mines, logging and farming. But you know how fashion always find its way in the oddest of things. REDWINGS are a high quality brand for men, they have that edgy look and also a bit of cowboy feel. A man with a true sense of fashion will know just how to rock these.                                                                  RED WINGS Wolverines,the 1000mIle boots from wolverine sets standard for their durabilty when they were first made in 1914. These amazing boots started in Rockford, Michigan. Wolverines originated f...

Verse Studio Leather Belter

Reality vs Reality It's so hard to keep up with adulting, I often end up chasing time, trying to do all the things on my list. The reality is that sometimes we just can't get to everything, which ends up with some things being a little neglected. I had a content calendar that made so much sense,but then life happened. I'm not at all mad though, just a tad bit sad that I can't post as often as I would like. Anyway, with all that out of the way, I just wanted to share this cute find with you. Earlier in May, I was helping my partner at the market, that ran over 5 days, and I felt the urge to spoil myself, because at the last one, I didn't have a budget and I needed to reward myself with something new. I purchased myself this perfectly cute leather belter moonbag, in yellow from Verse Studio and I am totally in love with it. I am currently trying my very best not to abuse it. This belter is perfect in size, style and texture. I love that I can either wear it a...

MR PRICE HOME WINTER 2019 LAUNCH

Here are some insights of what to expect this winter, what the trends are and how to style it up with Mr Price Home. I was honored to attend the Mr Price Home Winter 2019 launch at the Sandton City Mall, where I had the chance to not only meet the amazing people behind the brand, but to also learn about the home style and trends as per the brand. image from Mr Price home site Yanni Vosloo, the Merchandise Director of Mr Price Home gave us a rundown of how the brand works. Mr Price employs 12 designers and 3 trends people that all sit at their Durban warehouse and collaborate ideas to come up with all the great pieces that we see in their stores nationwide. Post that process the team analyzes the types of shoppers that they have, as a means of ensuring that they cater for all their customers including the potential customer. One interesting point that Yani made was that their products are mostly made in SA. image from Mr Price home site It is very important for us as c...