Skip to main content

Boot Up with Mr Price: Top 5 Trend

It is time to 'Boot Up'. The temperature has dropped, and although you may have been trying so hard to hold on to your stylish sandals, it's time to 'boot' those toes away. The past year saw a lot of thigh high, sexy vibes, high very high heeled boots which most designers seem to have moved away from. We are most likely to see slouchy below the knee boots, lots of block heel and low heels and animal printed boots this season. here are our top 5 picks, based on the trends, that you can find at Mr Price. Animal Slouch / Below the knee Cowboy Combat Retro

Something for the #ITALIAN@HEART #STREETS of #ITALY on #DAY8 of the #FASHIONCAPITAL.....#ITALIANCHIC #MILAN



It's day 8 of the Fashion Capital campaign and we hope you fashionistas have been entering  ;)

With that said today's Fashion Capital cut will be placed near Superga at the Pavilion Mall in Westville so durbanites you know what to do #DOBEST and go find that cutout and take a #SELFIE upload on a social platform of you liking #Twitter #Instagram #Facebook but don't forget to hashtag #LovePav #LovePavFashion...we want you to win these prizes so Enter Now!!!

Who wouldn't want to go to Milan or win a shopping voucher from the Pav💃

Store write up:

  1. Superga is an Italian brand of shoes founded in 1911. It originally made tennis shoes, including the famous model "2750 Classic" but then diversified.
    After the war, Superga restarted operations specializing solely in the production of high-quality footwear.  In the 1970’s, Superga diversified to add sport shoes with technical attributes.  Now, the collections include a vast array of styles and colors in addition to the original Superga Vulcanized and Sport lines. 
    The 2750 has been an icon from the beginning.  Long a favorite for taking Italians from the city to the beach to weekends away, it is easy to wear and designed to dress up casual sportswear.  Superga 2750’s can be washed like your favorite jeans to create your own vintage look. Superga celebrates the fun lifestyle of the 2750 by offering a wide range of colors, fabrics, and prints each season for women, men and children. 
    The original, classic Superga plimsoll has gained iconic status since its inception in 1911.  No longer the reserve of chic Italians who have worn them from the city to the beach for generations, this timeless design works with retro 1950’s looks like cropped trousers or tea dresses for the girls and with chinos and a classic polo for the boys.  
    Hint|:  Shop 311 @  The Pav
  2.                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#REDWINGS RED WING BOOTS vs #WOLVERINES 1000 MILE #MENSWEAR #SHOES

Some things for the guys, we have gone and compared mens footwear, something that was originally manufactured for NOT for what its worn today. RedWings, an Irish make of shoes. These were originally made for men that worked in hard labour industries,  such as mines, logging and farming. But you know how fashion always find its way in the oddest of things. REDWINGS are a high quality brand for men, they have that edgy look and also a bit of cowboy feel. A man with a true sense of fashion will know just how to rock these.                                                                  RED WINGS Wolverines,the 1000mIle boots from wolverine sets standard for their durabilty when they were first made in 1914. These amazing boots started in Rockford, Michigan. Wolverines originated f...

Verse Studio Leather Belter

Reality vs Reality It's so hard to keep up with adulting, I often end up chasing time, trying to do all the things on my list. The reality is that sometimes we just can't get to everything, which ends up with some things being a little neglected. I had a content calendar that made so much sense,but then life happened. I'm not at all mad though, just a tad bit sad that I can't post as often as I would like. Anyway, with all that out of the way, I just wanted to share this cute find with you. Earlier in May, I was helping my partner at the market, that ran over 5 days, and I felt the urge to spoil myself, because at the last one, I didn't have a budget and I needed to reward myself with something new. I purchased myself this perfectly cute leather belter moonbag, in yellow from Verse Studio and I am totally in love with it. I am currently trying my very best not to abuse it. This belter is perfect in size, style and texture. I love that I can either wear it a...

MR PRICE HOME WINTER 2019 LAUNCH

Here are some insights of what to expect this winter, what the trends are and how to style it up with Mr Price Home. I was honored to attend the Mr Price Home Winter 2019 launch at the Sandton City Mall, where I had the chance to not only meet the amazing people behind the brand, but to also learn about the home style and trends as per the brand. image from Mr Price home site Yanni Vosloo, the Merchandise Director of Mr Price Home gave us a rundown of how the brand works. Mr Price employs 12 designers and 3 trends people that all sit at their Durban warehouse and collaborate ideas to come up with all the great pieces that we see in their stores nationwide. Post that process the team analyzes the types of shoppers that they have, as a means of ensuring that they cater for all their customers including the potential customer. One interesting point that Yani made was that their products are mostly made in SA. image from Mr Price home site It is very important for us as c...