Skip to main content

Boot Up with Mr Price: Top 5 Trend

It is time to 'Boot Up'. The temperature has dropped, and although you may have been trying so hard to hold on to your stylish sandals, it's time to 'boot' those toes away. The past year saw a lot of thigh high, sexy vibes, high very high heeled boots which most designers seem to have moved away from. We are most likely to see slouchy below the knee boots, lots of block heel and low heels and animal printed boots this season. here are our top 5 picks, based on the trends, that you can find at Mr Price. Animal Slouch / Below the knee Cowboy Combat Retro

4 SEASON'S A DAY .... WEEKEND SPECIAL!!!

It's been a while since we've posted outfits of ourselves, we've been busy and happily growing our Fashion Capital "Durban", so we took time and snapped a few shots this past weekend.

We don't think we should call it "Spring" anymore, the weather is so confusing, it's almost as if we have 4 seasons a day and it makes it hard to pick a look when getting dressed. If you pick a minimalistic outfit, you'll be forced to either take a jacket with or be home before the sun goes down, but thank goodness we love dressing up.

There's a trick to carrying a jacket or a long sleeved shirt, for just incase the weather changes on you and you still wanna carry a small bag. The trick is to simply wrap the jacket or shirt around your waist and thats if the outfit allows you.

Day1
Fufu wears: Floral Chicago76 Athletic Vest
                    Acidwash Jeans
                    Blue Adidas Sports Jacket
                    Vans
                    Bucket Hat
                    Accessories: Round Shades, Gold Chain

Nomthy wears:  Floral 09Tank
                           White Jeans
                           Strawhat
                           Chucktaylors
                          Accessories: Mirror Shades, Gold Diamond Chain


















Day2
Nomthy wears: Camouflage Bucket hat
                          Mesh Croptop
                          Stressed Jeans
                          Camouflage Shirts (around waist)
                          Wolfgrey Jordans
                          Accessories: Gold Chain, Round Shades

Fufu wears: Dope bodysuit
                    Stressed Boyfriend Jeans
                    Red Chucktaylors
                    Red Bandana
                   Accessories: Round Shades, Statement Necklace



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#REDWINGS RED WING BOOTS vs #WOLVERINES 1000 MILE #MENSWEAR #SHOES

Some things for the guys, we have gone and compared mens footwear, something that was originally manufactured for NOT for what its worn today. RedWings, an Irish make of shoes. These were originally made for men that worked in hard labour industries,  such as mines, logging and farming. But you know how fashion always find its way in the oddest of things. REDWINGS are a high quality brand for men, they have that edgy look and also a bit of cowboy feel. A man with a true sense of fashion will know just how to rock these.                                                                  RED WINGS Wolverines,the 1000mIle boots from wolverine sets standard for their durabilty when they were first made in 1914. These amazing boots started in Rockford, Michigan. Wolverines originated f...

Verse Studio Leather Belter

Reality vs Reality It's so hard to keep up with adulting, I often end up chasing time, trying to do all the things on my list. The reality is that sometimes we just can't get to everything, which ends up with some things being a little neglected. I had a content calendar that made so much sense,but then life happened. I'm not at all mad though, just a tad bit sad that I can't post as often as I would like. Anyway, with all that out of the way, I just wanted to share this cute find with you. Earlier in May, I was helping my partner at the market, that ran over 5 days, and I felt the urge to spoil myself, because at the last one, I didn't have a budget and I needed to reward myself with something new. I purchased myself this perfectly cute leather belter moonbag, in yellow from Verse Studio and I am totally in love with it. I am currently trying my very best not to abuse it. This belter is perfect in size, style and texture. I love that I can either wear it a...

MR PRICE HOME WINTER 2019 LAUNCH

Here are some insights of what to expect this winter, what the trends are and how to style it up with Mr Price Home. I was honored to attend the Mr Price Home Winter 2019 launch at the Sandton City Mall, where I had the chance to not only meet the amazing people behind the brand, but to also learn about the home style and trends as per the brand. image from Mr Price home site Yanni Vosloo, the Merchandise Director of Mr Price Home gave us a rundown of how the brand works. Mr Price employs 12 designers and 3 trends people that all sit at their Durban warehouse and collaborate ideas to come up with all the great pieces that we see in their stores nationwide. Post that process the team analyzes the types of shoppers that they have, as a means of ensuring that they cater for all their customers including the potential customer. One interesting point that Yani made was that their products are mostly made in SA. image from Mr Price home site It is very important for us as c...