Skip to main content

Boot Up with Mr Price: Top 5 Trend

It is time to 'Boot Up'. The temperature has dropped, and although you may have been trying so hard to hold on to your stylish sandals, it's time to 'boot' those toes away. The past year saw a lot of thigh high, sexy vibes, high very high heeled boots which most designers seem to have moved away from. We are most likely to see slouchy below the knee boots, lots of block heel and low heels and animal printed boots this season. here are our top 5 picks, based on the trends, that you can find at Mr Price. Animal Slouch / Below the knee Cowboy Combat Retro

Colour of the Year 2015- MARSALA

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13564089/?claim=jyjzb2kmfd2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
It is NEVER to late to share whats is know by others, and that's why we would just like to share the colour of the year fashion tips with you.

Marsala/ Pantone- was voted colour of the year 2015 on 04 December 2015. Marsala is a tasteful hue that embodies a satisfying richness, its a earthy colour with sophistication. This stylish tone is appealing and translates easily to fashion, beauty, interior home decor/furnisher and many other designs.

For Fashion:
The colour hit a lot on the Spring 2015 runway collections, which was another influence to the colour winning 'colour of the year '15'. A lot of fashion designers included the hue into their collections for "Pantone Fashion Color Report Spring '15" and these include Daniel Silverstain, Herve Lege by Max Azria and Dennis Basso. The Colour pairs well with many colours, mostly colours that are elegant and neutral colours. it goes very well with stripes and floral prints and this strength of the colour should carry it over the next fashion year.

Marsala also makes a good colour for jewelry, handbags, lipsticks, hats, nailpaints and interior decor choices too. It is a colour that can hold up a lot of elements and style.

we would just like to share a few pictures with you, just so you have an idea of the colour, Also Mehloe wore the colour, just to give you an idea of what to pair the colour with, Enjoy.

Mehloe wore Pantone / Marsala in a very casual tone, see pics and outfit details below









Jeans: Legit Fashion
Chelsea boots: Mr Price Fashion
Sweater: Woolworths
White Shirt: Mr Price Fashion










Marsala/Pantone for interior decor




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#REDWINGS RED WING BOOTS vs #WOLVERINES 1000 MILE #MENSWEAR #SHOES

Some things for the guys, we have gone and compared mens footwear, something that was originally manufactured for NOT for what its worn today. RedWings, an Irish make of shoes. These were originally made for men that worked in hard labour industries,  such as mines, logging and farming. But you know how fashion always find its way in the oddest of things. REDWINGS are a high quality brand for men, they have that edgy look and also a bit of cowboy feel. A man with a true sense of fashion will know just how to rock these.                                                                  RED WINGS Wolverines,the 1000mIle boots from wolverine sets standard for their durabilty when they were first made in 1914. These amazing boots started in Rockford, Michigan. Wolverines originated f...

Verse Studio Leather Belter

Reality vs Reality It's so hard to keep up with adulting, I often end up chasing time, trying to do all the things on my list. The reality is that sometimes we just can't get to everything, which ends up with some things being a little neglected. I had a content calendar that made so much sense,but then life happened. I'm not at all mad though, just a tad bit sad that I can't post as often as I would like. Anyway, with all that out of the way, I just wanted to share this cute find with you. Earlier in May, I was helping my partner at the market, that ran over 5 days, and I felt the urge to spoil myself, because at the last one, I didn't have a budget and I needed to reward myself with something new. I purchased myself this perfectly cute leather belter moonbag, in yellow from Verse Studio and I am totally in love with it. I am currently trying my very best not to abuse it. This belter is perfect in size, style and texture. I love that I can either wear it a...

MR PRICE HOME WINTER 2019 LAUNCH

Here are some insights of what to expect this winter, what the trends are and how to style it up with Mr Price Home. I was honored to attend the Mr Price Home Winter 2019 launch at the Sandton City Mall, where I had the chance to not only meet the amazing people behind the brand, but to also learn about the home style and trends as per the brand. image from Mr Price home site Yanni Vosloo, the Merchandise Director of Mr Price Home gave us a rundown of how the brand works. Mr Price employs 12 designers and 3 trends people that all sit at their Durban warehouse and collaborate ideas to come up with all the great pieces that we see in their stores nationwide. Post that process the team analyzes the types of shoppers that they have, as a means of ensuring that they cater for all their customers including the potential customer. One interesting point that Yani made was that their products are mostly made in SA. image from Mr Price home site It is very important for us as c...