Skip to main content

Boot Up with Mr Price: Top 5 Trend

It is time to 'Boot Up'. The temperature has dropped, and although you may have been trying so hard to hold on to your stylish sandals, it's time to 'boot' those toes away. The past year saw a lot of thigh high, sexy vibes, high very high heeled boots which most designers seem to have moved away from. We are most likely to see slouchy below the knee boots, lots of block heel and low heels and animal printed boots this season. here are our top 5 picks, based on the trends, that you can find at Mr Price. Animal Slouch / Below the knee Cowboy Combat Retro

What the ! do I wear to the Captains Table???: Accessories Edition

Interesting people, high end fashion, good food and enjoyable conversation are among some of the things to look forward to at the Captain's Table....let's get you ready shall we!


When you're invited to the Captains Table it's seen as an honor, an honor that one shouldn't take lightly. When invited to the Captains Table it simply means you've earned a seat at the table because your a frequent cruiser, a high roller or you simple caught the attention of important people. With this invitation comes great responsibility, responsibility not only to yourself but to the public as well, in a way that all all eyes will be on you since you're part of a big conglomerate so you need to treat it as such. Now down to the nitty gritties what does one to wear to the such an occasion? Well thats why were here :) We're teaming up The Pavilion Mall with once again to make sure you're ready.

This week we'll be taking you through accessories, going through which accessories to wear from head to toe. Todays choice of accessories are Jewelry. We've put together some pieces we'd love to see at the July this year ranging from YDE, Forever New, Lovisa and many more that to can get your hands on at The Pavillion stores today.

We love Lovisa they always have the perfect tools for any occasion and in this case they are fully on Royal accessories:






Forever New would be a lovely place to start, their jewelry line by British Orelia Brand would be ideal for the occasion:

Perfect Royal Combination: If you're the type that like keeping things simple then this would be ideal for you as this range
highlights how beautiful and elegant simplicity can be. Now available at Forever New at The Pavilion.

Lets take look at what Tessa a jewelry designer from YDE has for us:
These are just some of the pieces we loved by Tessa, Top: Asymmetrical crystal encrusted drop down earrings ,
Left: Gold cuff with royal cut out pattern, Right: Sterling silver crystal encrusted cuff, Bottom: Rose gold drop hoop earrings  with some sparkles to to add some shine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#REDWINGS RED WING BOOTS vs #WOLVERINES 1000 MILE #MENSWEAR #SHOES

Some things for the guys, we have gone and compared mens footwear, something that was originally manufactured for NOT for what its worn today. RedWings, an Irish make of shoes. These were originally made for men that worked in hard labour industries,  such as mines, logging and farming. But you know how fashion always find its way in the oddest of things. REDWINGS are a high quality brand for men, they have that edgy look and also a bit of cowboy feel. A man with a true sense of fashion will know just how to rock these.                                                                  RED WINGS Wolverines,the 1000mIle boots from wolverine sets standard for their durabilty when they were first made in 1914. These amazing boots started in Rockford, Michigan. Wolverines originated f...

Verse Studio Leather Belter

Reality vs Reality It's so hard to keep up with adulting, I often end up chasing time, trying to do all the things on my list. The reality is that sometimes we just can't get to everything, which ends up with some things being a little neglected. I had a content calendar that made so much sense,but then life happened. I'm not at all mad though, just a tad bit sad that I can't post as often as I would like. Anyway, with all that out of the way, I just wanted to share this cute find with you. Earlier in May, I was helping my partner at the market, that ran over 5 days, and I felt the urge to spoil myself, because at the last one, I didn't have a budget and I needed to reward myself with something new. I purchased myself this perfectly cute leather belter moonbag, in yellow from Verse Studio and I am totally in love with it. I am currently trying my very best not to abuse it. This belter is perfect in size, style and texture. I love that I can either wear it a...

MR PRICE HOME WINTER 2019 LAUNCH

Here are some insights of what to expect this winter, what the trends are and how to style it up with Mr Price Home. I was honored to attend the Mr Price Home Winter 2019 launch at the Sandton City Mall, where I had the chance to not only meet the amazing people behind the brand, but to also learn about the home style and trends as per the brand. image from Mr Price home site Yanni Vosloo, the Merchandise Director of Mr Price Home gave us a rundown of how the brand works. Mr Price employs 12 designers and 3 trends people that all sit at their Durban warehouse and collaborate ideas to come up with all the great pieces that we see in their stores nationwide. Post that process the team analyzes the types of shoppers that they have, as a means of ensuring that they cater for all their customers including the potential customer. One interesting point that Yani made was that their products are mostly made in SA. image from Mr Price home site It is very important for us as c...