Skip to main content

Boot Up with Mr Price: Top 5 Trend

It is time to 'Boot Up'. The temperature has dropped, and although you may have been trying so hard to hold on to your stylish sandals, it's time to 'boot' those toes away. The past year saw a lot of thigh high, sexy vibes, high very high heeled boots which most designers seem to have moved away from. We are most likely to see slouchy below the knee boots, lots of block heel and low heels and animal printed boots this season. here are our top 5 picks, based on the trends, that you can find at Mr Price. Animal Slouch / Below the knee Cowboy Combat Retro

Orange Bombshell! How to to kill the bomber look.

Before we get in too deep in this we would really like to thank all our readers for all the support we really appreciate the time you take to read our articles and hope they make a difference in you life's. Okay now enough with the draking, we here to talk about a clothing item that has been trending since the world wars better known as "The Bomber Jacket" or also known as the bombardier jacket or the MA-1 flight jacket.

The jacket was originally made for pilots during the world war to keep them warm enough as the cockpits during that time were not properly enclosed. The US army established the Aviation Clothing Board and the distribution began from there on till the apparel evolved to symbols of honor, adventure and style and are now part of the pop culture. You'd be surprised how many different styles of the flight jacket there is ranging from the A-2 to the G-1 but today's flight jacket are mostly associated to the MA-1 the now obsolete  U.S Military jacket which is commonly found in sage green with a blaze orange lining.

Fufu was out there handling a young photo shoot just to show us how to wear this apparel ft the Pepe London Neon Orange Bomber Jacket.




Wearing neutral colors is one of the the things we strongly suggest if your wearing a bomber just to tone things down as seen worn by Fufu who opted to go monochrome.











Our favorite detailed shot <3




" If you want it done DIY" - Fufu
Fufu seen wearing:

Top                        : Cotton On 
Jeans                      : DIY ripped jeans with chain attached
Black Boots           : Edgars
Trainers                 : Nike Roshe Run
Body Chain           : Mr Price 
Wrist Ring Chain  : Jay Jays


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#REDWINGS RED WING BOOTS vs #WOLVERINES 1000 MILE #MENSWEAR #SHOES

Some things for the guys, we have gone and compared mens footwear, something that was originally manufactured for NOT for what its worn today. RedWings, an Irish make of shoes. These were originally made for men that worked in hard labour industries,  such as mines, logging and farming. But you know how fashion always find its way in the oddest of things. REDWINGS are a high quality brand for men, they have that edgy look and also a bit of cowboy feel. A man with a true sense of fashion will know just how to rock these.                                                                  RED WINGS Wolverines,the 1000mIle boots from wolverine sets standard for their durabilty when they were first made in 1914. These amazing boots started in Rockford, Michigan. Wolverines originated f...

Verse Studio Leather Belter

Reality vs Reality It's so hard to keep up with adulting, I often end up chasing time, trying to do all the things on my list. The reality is that sometimes we just can't get to everything, which ends up with some things being a little neglected. I had a content calendar that made so much sense,but then life happened. I'm not at all mad though, just a tad bit sad that I can't post as often as I would like. Anyway, with all that out of the way, I just wanted to share this cute find with you. Earlier in May, I was helping my partner at the market, that ran over 5 days, and I felt the urge to spoil myself, because at the last one, I didn't have a budget and I needed to reward myself with something new. I purchased myself this perfectly cute leather belter moonbag, in yellow from Verse Studio and I am totally in love with it. I am currently trying my very best not to abuse it. This belter is perfect in size, style and texture. I love that I can either wear it a...

MR PRICE HOME WINTER 2019 LAUNCH

Here are some insights of what to expect this winter, what the trends are and how to style it up with Mr Price Home. I was honored to attend the Mr Price Home Winter 2019 launch at the Sandton City Mall, where I had the chance to not only meet the amazing people behind the brand, but to also learn about the home style and trends as per the brand. image from Mr Price home site Yanni Vosloo, the Merchandise Director of Mr Price Home gave us a rundown of how the brand works. Mr Price employs 12 designers and 3 trends people that all sit at their Durban warehouse and collaborate ideas to come up with all the great pieces that we see in their stores nationwide. Post that process the team analyzes the types of shoppers that they have, as a means of ensuring that they cater for all their customers including the potential customer. One interesting point that Yani made was that their products are mostly made in SA. image from Mr Price home site It is very important for us as c...