Skip to main content

Boot Up with Mr Price: Top 5 Trend

It is time to 'Boot Up'. The temperature has dropped, and although you may have been trying so hard to hold on to your stylish sandals, it's time to 'boot' those toes away. The past year saw a lot of thigh high, sexy vibes, high very high heeled boots which most designers seem to have moved away from. We are most likely to see slouchy below the knee boots, lots of block heel and low heels and animal printed boots this season. here are our top 5 picks, based on the trends, that you can find at Mr Price. Animal Slouch / Below the knee Cowboy Combat Retro

DECOREX DURBAN 18


Hey Guys,

Are you having trouble decorating spaces or finding the right paint for your boring beige wall?, wether its your room or your new apartment, office or your creative space. Well.... we have exciting news for you, Plascon presents to you the Durban Decorex Exhibition. A outstanding show displaying interior and exterior decor solutions as well as excellent ideas for paint and wall colors by Plascon, Decorex is a combination of electrifying creativity and inspirational designs and its going to be their 17th edition in Durban starting from the 21 - 25th of March at the Durban Exhibition Center. We will also be running an exciting competition for a chance to win 3 double tickets to go enjoy the exhibition and get inspired.

Plascon has a very exciting color forecast to inspire your choice of color and also guide you towards a certain style you might like. We’ll be sharing our favorites with you starting with;


Hi Glo 9 

The purple and citrus yellow and green combination from this story form a fresh and youthful color palette that works perfectly in paint techniques. 




Exotic Euphoria 17 

Because they’re all inspired by floral and fruit tones, the brights in Exotic Euphoria live together beautifully despite being so different. Taken together they feel vital and eclectic, while alone they make bold statements in interiors. 




                                                                 Neutral of the year 6




Soft composition 12 

Because they are gentler tones, even the more muted brights from Soft Composition work well by themselves over large areas, especially when complemented by the natural neutrals of textured materials.






Cant wait to share the experience with you......

See below the official press release:




































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#REDWINGS RED WING BOOTS vs #WOLVERINES 1000 MILE #MENSWEAR #SHOES

Some things for the guys, we have gone and compared mens footwear, something that was originally manufactured for NOT for what its worn today. RedWings, an Irish make of shoes. These were originally made for men that worked in hard labour industries,  such as mines, logging and farming. But you know how fashion always find its way in the oddest of things. REDWINGS are a high quality brand for men, they have that edgy look and also a bit of cowboy feel. A man with a true sense of fashion will know just how to rock these.                                                                  RED WINGS Wolverines,the 1000mIle boots from wolverine sets standard for their durabilty when they were first made in 1914. These amazing boots started in Rockford, Michigan. Wolverines originated f...

Verse Studio Leather Belter

Reality vs Reality It's so hard to keep up with adulting, I often end up chasing time, trying to do all the things on my list. The reality is that sometimes we just can't get to everything, which ends up with some things being a little neglected. I had a content calendar that made so much sense,but then life happened. I'm not at all mad though, just a tad bit sad that I can't post as often as I would like. Anyway, with all that out of the way, I just wanted to share this cute find with you. Earlier in May, I was helping my partner at the market, that ran over 5 days, and I felt the urge to spoil myself, because at the last one, I didn't have a budget and I needed to reward myself with something new. I purchased myself this perfectly cute leather belter moonbag, in yellow from Verse Studio and I am totally in love with it. I am currently trying my very best not to abuse it. This belter is perfect in size, style and texture. I love that I can either wear it a...

MR PRICE HOME WINTER 2019 LAUNCH

Here are some insights of what to expect this winter, what the trends are and how to style it up with Mr Price Home. I was honored to attend the Mr Price Home Winter 2019 launch at the Sandton City Mall, where I had the chance to not only meet the amazing people behind the brand, but to also learn about the home style and trends as per the brand. image from Mr Price home site Yanni Vosloo, the Merchandise Director of Mr Price Home gave us a rundown of how the brand works. Mr Price employs 12 designers and 3 trends people that all sit at their Durban warehouse and collaborate ideas to come up with all the great pieces that we see in their stores nationwide. Post that process the team analyzes the types of shoppers that they have, as a means of ensuring that they cater for all their customers including the potential customer. One interesting point that Yani made was that their products are mostly made in SA. image from Mr Price home site It is very important for us as c...