Skip to main content

Boot Up with Mr Price: Top 5 Trend

It is time to 'Boot Up'. The temperature has dropped, and although you may have been trying so hard to hold on to your stylish sandals, it's time to 'boot' those toes away. The past year saw a lot of thigh high, sexy vibes, high very high heeled boots which most designers seem to have moved away from. We are most likely to see slouchy below the knee boots, lots of block heel and low heels and animal printed boots this season. here are our top 5 picks, based on the trends, that you can find at Mr Price. Animal Slouch / Below the knee Cowboy Combat Retro

Silking this life thing || Street Style

This possibly happens to everyone with an arty mind, love for fashion and the camera, when you just wake up feeling like dressing up, walking around town and taking pictures.
This here, Thandazo woke up feeling JUST.LIKE.THAT!

So this one half of NN Style Cartel has found herself a chocolate man, that loves taking pictures and walking the town with her, taking pics and admiring architectural sites. 

In Her Words;
I woke up this one Sunday, the weather was lovely, the love was in the air and I had just had a massive home-made breakfast with "chocolate man", and we decided to walk it out around town, he owed me the trip anyway, as he had promised to show me some cool places around town. We went to Fox street, he showed his coffee girl some nice coffee joints, we "eye-marked" some places for our future collaborations. 
I would recommend to anyone that loves eating out at unique spaces to go to the Market on Fox. Unfortunately I can't name places and give credits, this was a minor plea we got when we took some pictures around the space. I will go back and tag each spot as and when I visit.

Enjoy my look below, I just styled a cheeky casual Saturday look, featuring the famous Denim Jacket.





Denim Jacket - Markhams (its he's but looks great on me)
Pants - Legit (xmas gift from bestie) 
Boots: Ackermans
Crop Top: Edgars.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#REDWINGS RED WING BOOTS vs #WOLVERINES 1000 MILE #MENSWEAR #SHOES

Some things for the guys, we have gone and compared mens footwear, something that was originally manufactured for NOT for what its worn today. RedWings, an Irish make of shoes. These were originally made for men that worked in hard labour industries,  such as mines, logging and farming. But you know how fashion always find its way in the oddest of things. REDWINGS are a high quality brand for men, they have that edgy look and also a bit of cowboy feel. A man with a true sense of fashion will know just how to rock these.                                                                  RED WINGS Wolverines,the 1000mIle boots from wolverine sets standard for their durabilty when they were first made in 1914. These amazing boots started in Rockford, Michigan. Wolverines originated f...

Verse Studio Leather Belter

Reality vs Reality It's so hard to keep up with adulting, I often end up chasing time, trying to do all the things on my list. The reality is that sometimes we just can't get to everything, which ends up with some things being a little neglected. I had a content calendar that made so much sense,but then life happened. I'm not at all mad though, just a tad bit sad that I can't post as often as I would like. Anyway, with all that out of the way, I just wanted to share this cute find with you. Earlier in May, I was helping my partner at the market, that ran over 5 days, and I felt the urge to spoil myself, because at the last one, I didn't have a budget and I needed to reward myself with something new. I purchased myself this perfectly cute leather belter moonbag, in yellow from Verse Studio and I am totally in love with it. I am currently trying my very best not to abuse it. This belter is perfect in size, style and texture. I love that I can either wear it a...

MR PRICE HOME WINTER 2019 LAUNCH

Here are some insights of what to expect this winter, what the trends are and how to style it up with Mr Price Home. I was honored to attend the Mr Price Home Winter 2019 launch at the Sandton City Mall, where I had the chance to not only meet the amazing people behind the brand, but to also learn about the home style and trends as per the brand. image from Mr Price home site Yanni Vosloo, the Merchandise Director of Mr Price Home gave us a rundown of how the brand works. Mr Price employs 12 designers and 3 trends people that all sit at their Durban warehouse and collaborate ideas to come up with all the great pieces that we see in their stores nationwide. Post that process the team analyzes the types of shoppers that they have, as a means of ensuring that they cater for all their customers including the potential customer. One interesting point that Yani made was that their products are mostly made in SA. image from Mr Price home site It is very important for us as c...